Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wake Up plesae!!!


You may think that why i will sent u the message this morning.
but really weird when i chat with u.
ur reaction give ... is like (please don disturb me .. i'm busy now and i need to rush to see "B")
i still remember, last time when i chat with while u wanna go out,
u will get me to chat with u until the BUS come.
but now , u was telling me u are going out dy , we chat later on.
can u see the different ???
hahaha ..... is time to wake up...
all the time, i telling myself that .. u need someone to accompany u over there.
and i just open 1 eye and close 1 eye.
i believe that when the time u back to kl,
everything will back to normal.....
but now....
everything has change....
i'm no longer the one u love ....
u and me ....
don't talk about until last month we are 2 yrs and 3 months
i just count until the day u leave me 27-11-09....
1 yr and 7 months .....
i hav never ever hear u said the word like what u tell "B"
Although you are not the best looking person on earth, you are the best for me
do u know what my 1st reaction on this ????

i was cry deeply from my heart ....
i can tell u the true!!!

i hav nothing else to said ....
i wish that u can hav more happy time while ur exam is coming....

as what "B" wrote in his blog be4.... we hav to make u happy ....



"B" i'm here to beg U... please do take good care of (I@B) on behalf of me.

ALL the best to u guy
.(if u [b] are reading this)

THANKS.

No comments: